Wednesday, August 04, 2004
What did I want to say again?
It's odd how because the phone line's down at home, you pine for days and days on not having the chance to update your blog/journ, imagining yourself brimming with a million profound things to say, only to indeed get the chance to do it... and end up staring dejectedly at the flashing cursor, empty as anything.*sigh*
Alright then,let's try to get somewhere.
Mundane,sundry things are a good start.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
My Theater classes still keep me on dispositional tenterhooks. Dispositional, because our professor Sir Ogie Juliano can be quite unpredictable at times. He's sometimes gruff or sour the minute he tromps into class (he probably gets it from bad news or loaded schedules, or an upset stomach), but on better days he can have the aura of a huge Bengal tiger all satisfied and purring. :)
I'm glad the poetry reading session went rather well. coffee, tea, donuts, hotpots, and stirrers all. Too bad most of our classmates couldn't stay a few minutes more. (Note: sa mga umalis agad, pasensya na lang po, wala nang kape at donut next meeting. Pero kung type nyo, magdala kayo! ok rin yun!)
Now, as for my CL151 class (that'd be Phil. Writers in English)... nang-away po ako sa klase.Inaway ko po yung teacher ko. ang kulit kasi, eh.
no, it's really more of raising a point I learned from CW100(Beginning Creative Writing)on Kerima Polotan's The Virgin. (*sigh* sometimes some profs just won't take a small on-the-side opinion for an answer.)none the less, I'm glad; it's a good way to ensure your face and voice are well-remembered and thus, more likely to be given a higher score. hehe. (unless of couirse,my professor decided I'm too aggressive/mataray for my own good, and nails me. oh no.)
It was good to see James again.
Some things in life are worth waiting an eon for.
MY mom and I decided to cap off yesterday with Alfred Hitchcock's PSYCHO right after her daily devotion of Victim Undercover and Marina. Yes, I am a firm believer that hitchcock is the Master of Horror and Suspense. I am still scared witless.
I would like to think Norman Bates' actor is absolutely superb, fantastic, amazing, (insert superlative of choice), etc... pleasepleaseplease anything just to get him outta my mind for a momment... But no, the image of him in my head smiling maliciously at the viewer in the last scene ("He won't even hurt a fly.") just-won't-quit. I've never been this scared since I first watched Ringgu. Someone pull me back into reality,please.
But it's still good to own the DVD. ehe.
















