La Vita e la Morte
de Cavallo Bianco
clip-clopping from shadows to sunlight
Thursday, March 31, 2005

We interrupt this program for an important announcement.

(as posted in my Livejournal on March 30, 2005.)

Dear beloved people of God,

I am not exactly sure what I ought to feel right now, but its something awfully akin to what a fluffy yellow chick would probably feel like if he got doused with a bucketful of ice-water.

As soon as I got to UP, I went up to the Dean's office to reserve a Gallery within the building for rehearsals tommorow and Friday. I learned I had to have the reservation letters noted by my Playwriting teacher, so off I went to the Department. Yes, my Playwriting Prof was there, and yes, I could have the letter signed. But I also recieved word that because of a classmate of mine not wanting to Produce his play alone, and because Ma'am had to fly off to somewhere Monday after our target production date, we may have to move the playdate from April 8 to either middle of the summer semester, or first few weeks of this coming first semester.

>_<###

Now, that would really have been all jolly well and good if my actors and all the wonderful people kind enough to give me a hand had nothing to do. And if my grandmother were not suppporting my education. And if I didn't have to hurry up finishing so I could help out with the family income. But noooooo. Let's all sit and wait and twiddle our thumbs and... *sigh* never mind.

Nakakainis lang kasi.

There's a lesson in here somewhere.


I just realized something very, very important.
It only comes once every lifetime you're given something monstrously beautiful and tender
beyond anything your Id had ever thought possible.
and to think I almost let it all slip. Silly me.

Happy fifteenth, Sweetness.

couplepic4