La Vita e la Morte
de Cavallo Bianco
clip-clopping from shadows to sunlight
Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Hazy day.

Hello everyone.

Afternoon in the Apoderado residence right now is lugubrious as anything. The X-files DVD marathon in our house has so far reached the its fifth leg-- fifth season, that is. Mama, as per doctor's orders, finds herself in need of curbing her apetite and feeling full on one serving. My uncle and his lovely enceinte wife have taken to perusing classifieds for suitable jobs, Anna the three-and-a-half-week-old pup to gnawing her rawhide bone to stubbiness, and I to, well, writing the play. Or at least trying real hard to. I an still struggling with an addiction to Tantra, and hopefully by paying precious attention to my academics, hopefully detox my system. At least, until I can get my hands free of a freighter-full of schoolwork.

Or something like it.

Achievements so far: As I have mentioned, I've already given in my finished thesis proposal just two Wednesdays ago, and am currently waiting for a response from my thesis adviser. Give me the signal, I'll set off like a shot in the air. I just hope I can retain this mommentum for so long.

I've done some work on James' blog, adding scripts and accessories here and there. As Nikki is Web-design Goddess, I can only hope to be, well, Principality for now.

I'm glad to see Tobie back with his DILIMAN in full force. supportahan ta ka, Tobie!

Everyone's either out of the house, or asleep right now. An impish piece of my head wants to snicker all the way to a nearby net-gaming shop that charges P15 and hour, but no. I believe I owe my left hemisphere some serious quality time.

It's been quite a while since I've really written something. In-classroom work doesn't count.

Thought for the evening: Get out of your skin once in a while. It helps.