La Vita e la Morte
de Cavallo Bianco
clip-clopping from shadows to sunlight
Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Finding's Done, and other randomness

Hello, everyone.

I am glad to announce that after a week of quasi-non-sleep, coffee, intstant pansit canton, and Cynthia Alexander, my Chapter 4 is finally all done!

Eyahoo!

Good, now to e-mail it to my Dad for proof-reading so he can print it out and show my grandmother what kalokohan I've been up to, and then I can



zzzzzzzzzzzzzngork

-- Posted by pt to Pilgrim's Progress at 11/16/2005 05:50:00 AM



Take note of the time. Ohboyoboyoboy.

After a rather groggy breakfast at 7:00am, I floated off to bed. Slept like a log until 2:00pm. and had my bath.

Am currently taking Ferrous Sulfate and Virgon Coconut Oil after meal.

Interestingly, missing meals doesn't seem that much of a big deal with me right now. Until, of course, my digestive system realizes it's hungry.

"I miss playing Tantra." As of now, no matter how earnest that statement is at the back of my head, it is still overshadowed by the idea of my Chapter 5. Or at least, the need to finish off the whole bloody thing.

*deep exhale*

Oh well.