La Vita e la Morte
de Cavallo Bianco
clip-clopping from shadows to sunlight
Saturday, August 07, 2004

After a mini-croissant ham sandwich

... and soon, a bottle of fridge-cool water in a 5:45pm dark sala.

Today is Potato Day Saturday. This mother-and-daughter tandem have decided to commit most of our 24 hours to DVD series of CSI and Dark Angel, and DVD brunch/luncheon. As of this minute, Mama is fast asleep on our long wooden flowery-cushioned sofa, waking for five seconds or less every other fifteen minutes to mumble a garbled complaint of the neighborhood kids playing outside. ("Ang ingay naman ng mga bata! Paki-sapak nga! Zzz...")

Aysus. eto pa...

Mama: O! Ba't di mo 'ko ginising?
Me: eh, wala po kayong sinabi kung kelan nyo gusto...
Mama: Sana ginising mo 'ko...
Me: Bakit po?
Mama: para matutulog ako ulit.

Isn't she just wonderful?

Nonetheless, she's reached for the remote again, and after some wake-up mouth-smacking (it's the noise you make with your mouth to get the stale saliva diluted, not the slap) and the habitual side-scratching, she goes "O, ready na 'kong manuod ulit ng TV", and tunes right to ABS-CBN's Nginiiiiig!.

Here by the the front door, the iBook and the phone's PLDT connector-box exchanging binaries by a rather short wire. So far, i've gone paying visits to blogs of people I know (and most possibly, love, admire, cherish, and are grateful for.)

hmm...

At this point, I'd like to apologize if I can't put in anything of substance in this entry just yet. My grey matter isn't exactly conducive of thought right now (laziness can do that to me, to unbelievable degrees), so to avoid commiting the sin of non-sense in an online journal, I shall promptly stop right now, and come back when I've picked my thoughts up again and strung them into a lovely little garland of logic.

"We're very sorry for wasting your time." ---Monty Python's Telekinetic trailer for The Meaning of Life


Ta-ta.


Ta-ta.