Tuesday, October 05, 2004
Blessings
Life has been very good to me these past few days.I know it would be silly to say I don't deserve it, even if only in the spirit of humility. (Humility's the trickiest virtue. Once you say you got it, it's gone. ) so, I won't say so.
I'll just say I've been very blessed, even if I haven't been paying as much attention to it as I should have.
Someone up there loves me so much, it's just plain silly (like Monty-Python silly) I haven't noticed. Humans are funny little creatures; sometimes you need to get the point across to them with the subtlety of a sledgehammer.
Right now, I'm in the middle of wrappping my Sweeny Todd/Stephen Sondheim term paper for Theater History Class, and am bracing myself for thaumaturgy on my Thesis Proposal and Defense sceduled this Wednesday. How I'll be abble to pull this one off and survive it, I don't know. but I do know I'll survive, and and least earn myself a decent grade. Then again, it's not so much the grade that holds weight with me; it's the experience.
It's not the destination, but it's how you get there that counts. At least, that's the way it is in my book.
I have so many things to thank for this sem, and the least I can do is type them all out.
Then again, the enitre blog given me would never have enough webspace to sate me.
But overall, I am thankful all this has happened, both the good and the bad.
I am thankful for every chance given me to find myself, to see beauty in the world, and to love a little more than I thought I could.
I go back to the drawing board to finish work in a bit.
















