Saturday, September 18, 2004
more Kitties.
This kitty is the mother of the mottley three-color cat whose picture I had previously posted. She was fast alseep in the cradle of hose, and I just couldn't resist. she woke up art the right momment I clicked.
And here's another kitty who one fine day showed up in a styrofoam box by our gate. My mother picked her up and brough her in, and told me by the time I got home from school, that the kitten had never stopped crying.she was so small her entire body fitted in the palm of my hand. We tried feeding her, but she didn't need feeding. we tried playing with her, but she didn't need being played with. Then as a last resort, I tucked her under my shirt right on my tummy... and she started nuzzling around for a teat. a few minutes after, she fell asleep right from the warmth.
















