La Vita e la Morte
de Cavallo Bianco
clip-clopping from shadows to sunlight
Monday, September 06, 2004

Because big girls (and some big boys, too) need to play dress-up sometimes.

Hello. As promised, here's a little list of the Doll sites I've found more or less ok. A word of warning, though: the Doll Maker windows may not work in Safari or Mozilla or Firefox, so I do hope you're on Explrer right now.

for starters, the Unique Doll Maker seems to have been the forerunner in the Doll Making business. If you look around, you'll find that most other DMs are based on this DM's template. As Rosa did say, the outfits provided here aren't exactly that "real-word"; the wardrobe's something out of an MTV dressing van.

Here's another Unique DM, this time all in pink.
And another in psychedelic rainbow.

.. And for the big boys who like to play doctor.

As for the Candy Doll Makers, I'll put a link to them them just under the Orisinal banner, since they're a couple of my favorites. Why? Let me just say whoever Korean made these dolls has a wonderful eye for detail and color. That, and I'm a sucker for bright wide eyes. ^_^*