La Vita e la Morte
de Cavallo Bianco
clip-clopping from shadows to sunlight
Saturday, August 14, 2004

The Latest DVD Aqui(esce)sitions

I took another trip to DVD Land (Greenhills) again to basically do two things: One, pick up my mom's Season Two of Dark Angel from Kuya Larry up above on the third floor, and Two, Swap my "faulty" copy of Nausicaa of the Valley of the Winds for a Double movie DVd of spirited Away/ Grave of the Fireflies.

Then again, I was always one to generously add on the day's agenda. *silly grin*

Thus, welcome the new additions to the DVD Library Family: a double DVD of Indiana Jones and the Holy Grail/ Blade Runner, Inu-Yasha: The Movie, Past II for a good friend of mine in UP, cowboy Bebop; The Movie and Perfect Blue. *whew*

Though I still can't shake of the "dammitIwascheated, I'msureIwascheated, dammitthoseDVDsarejust85bucksdammit" feeling, what with having to pay a heavy-whole hundred bucks for the last two movies. A take-it-or-leave-it deal, so it was. no matter how many tawad tricks I tried to pull off, no dice. All a gamble. *sigh.*

kusokusokusokusokusokusokusokuso....
>_<##

But please. I shouldn'r be this way. Fer cryin' out loud, it's Cowboy Bebop and Perfect Blue!!!

(oh, and by the way, the next day, I added in Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust into the mix. Wee.)

Must be happy. Must be thankful.

But really... it would be a whole lot beter if I had tghe opportunity to enjoy my darlings on the DVD player in our sala without my mother wincing. ("What?!?!?! Cartoons nanaman?")

But an even better deal, I wish I could enjoy them with a special thesis-bound someone in particular. *sigh*

Di bale. Babawi tayo somehow. :)