Monday, February 06, 2006
an update done in borrowed time.
I've just come back after a hazy, working day from school (check the time). I'm updating right now inn a PC in a dental clinic inside the subdivision courtesy of my dentist-aunt Tita Vangi.It's good to stop and rest awhile and let the whole world rush by behind you outside the glass doors. I'm thankful to my Tita for this.
It's four days to the playdate. There's blocking to review, acting to polish, energies to up, food props to stock, programmes to print and photocopy and fold, posters to be aproved and posted, rehearsals to run, and a show to put on. Still so much to do.
Four days.
It's sort of strange, really. It's quite possible to get so caught up in production work I end up letting the time I was supposed to allot for prepping my defense presentation slip though my fingers. Much as I'd want to keep burning up precious hours of sleep in favor of getting a bit of work done piece by piece, I realize tommorrow's preview for my adviser isn't worth the risk of oversleeping and botching it up altogether.
Discipline.
Four days.
Keep moving. Keep moving. Nearly there.
















