La Vita e la Morte
de Cavallo Bianco
clip-clopping from shadows to sunlight
Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Peckish at half past midnight

Hullo, everyone.

Truth be told, there is not much to say, save these three:

1) 'Tis will be the the beginning of the third week since I started exercising again on a nightly basis. Yes dear, your eyes do not fool you. I have once again been exercising (an in-home aerobic walking program worth three miles) to do my aunt justice and look fabulous in a deep-cut neckline and cap-sleeved dress at her wedding. Secondary sponsor, you see. It's a responsibility. doesn't hurt either to look a little more luscious.

2) The play premise in my head is slowly coming to fruition, thank you very much. For now, I don't want to start drawing or mapping out the plot with a half-baked concept(as I am wont to lose the thread and the excitement and the whole idea altogether whenever I do, clumsy cognitives really), but really, it is coming together. Just you wait, Mr. Higgins, just you wait.

3) I have this irrepressible craving for munchies at this hour. As soon as I finish this entry, I'll sneak downstairs into the pantry and hoard the Moby Caramel-puffs. Self-defeating, I know, but oh, isn't it a joy?

Sssh. Don't tell anyone.
And not so loud. You'll wake Mama up.