Wednesday, February 23, 2005
As pick-pocketed from K
i n f o r m a t i o n1. name: Maria Guadalupe Jonette A. Valenciano
2. single or taken: happily taken
3. sex: Female
4. birthday: Oct 16, 1983
6. siblings: Marco, my precocious eight-year-old half-brother
7. hair color: auburn black
8. eye color: brown
9. shoe size: 9
10. height: 5'5"?
r e l a t i o n s h i p s
1. who are your best friends?: hmmm... I normally don't use the term, but my closest friends know who they are.
2. do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Quite happily, yes.
f a s h i o n s t u f f
1. where is your favorite place to shop: hm, Robinsons Galleria Department store for clothes, the Grocery for munchies and NBS (and the book bangketas at UP) for books.
2. any tattoos or piercings: two, one on each lobe.
s p e c i f i c s
1. do you do drugs? Nope. Oxytocin is all I need.
2. what kind of shampoo do you use? Palmolive's Aromatherapy Energy Shampoo. I love the way it smells.
3. what are you most scared of? being useless, the inability to take care of the people I love.
4. who is the last person that called you? Papa, asking my location.
5. Where do you want to get married? a spacious, open-atmosphered church, like UP's Chuch of the Holy Sacrifice. Or any place that had wide, open spaces all around. If all else fails, a small, simple wedding would be nice.
6. What would you change about yourself? hmm... my avoirdupois, my laziness, and the way my room looks.
f a v o r i t e s
1. color: black, green, purple, blue. White and cream are also nice.
2. food: I've a sweet and spicy tooth, so... Vegetarian dishes are a hit with me too, just don't forget the upsize Soya milk. ^_^
3. boys names: Sage. Cyrus. Siege. hmm... remind me to get myself a baby name dictionary some time soon.
4. girls names: Sage. Keith. err, ditto.
5. subjects in school: english, art, grade-school science without the computations, religion, recess, and lunch.
6. animals: all citizens of the animal kingdom, as long as they don't bite, scratch, spit, kick, gore, peck, poke, charge or sting without reason. ehe. Furry animals (like kitties and puppies and duckies and tarsiers) are doubly welcome.
7. sports: er, I do walking aerobics and strenght-training every other day. Does TANTRA count?
h a v e y o u e v e r
1. given anyone a bath? to little kiddy cousins, yes. As for grown-ups, well... ^^
2. smoked? yes, two or three years ago. And only when I'm at my wits' end.
3. bungee jumped?: Good heavens, no
4. made yourself throw up?: yes. I ate something bad for my system.
5. skinny dipped?: Oh, yessss.
6: ever been in love?: *sigh*
7. made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: Yes. More like a feigned bawl, actually... rough-housing with Tito Nin can get pretty rough.
9. actually seen your crush naked? Mr. Bean naked? Good heavens!
10. cried when someone died? Yes.
11. lied: yes. don't we all.
12. been rejected?: yes.
13. rejected someone? yes, he was beginning to freak me out!
14. done something you regret? well, more of not doing something.
c u r r e n t
clothes: sleep clothes: old, thinnned out Sophomore pep-squad cheering shirt, thin, loose drawstring pyjamas
make-up: maquillage only when theater classes call for it. Otherwise, just clear marcara on three-point-curled lashes, light face powder, and lip gloss/lipstick for special occassions, or I simply feel like getting dolled up.
annoyance: stupid, inconsiderate, rude, impolite, unmannered, arrogant idiots. ... Lovely day, isn't it?
in cd player: For now, it's Radioactive Sago Project's "urban Gulamn". and that leaves ma a hankering for my Mingus and my Thelonious Monk.
in dvd player: I (heart) Huckabees, Battle Royale, and Cirque du Soleil's Dralion.
l a s t p e r s o n
you touched: my mom with "Ma, I'm home!"
hugged: Kuya Reuben Reyes, my dad's co-musician on acoustic guitar.
you im'ed: an anonymous person who han't returned the response.
you yelled at: "Pa, over here!"
a r e y o u
understanding: I'd like to think so. I pray for it.
open-minded: with reason, yes.
arrogant: I can be rather snooty, too.
insecure: it happens.
interesting: of course!
random: 18.4092
hungry: yes. (cho-co-late.....)
smart: I'd like to think so.
organized: Just enough to survive.
shy: it happens.
difficult: I wouldn't say difficult, just, er... scatter-brained. at times.
attractive: on good days, yes. On better days, try Alluring.
messy: Unfortunately, yes.
r a n d o m
In the morning i: hit my internal clock's snooze button fifteen minutes more.
love is: wanting the one you love to be happy, even if that means you're not part of the picture. But then again, if the one you love loves you back, you're damn well lucky.
i dream about: strange saddle-less horseback-riding lessons.
How do you like your eggs in the morning?: sunny-side up, please.
o p p o s i t e/s a m e s e x
what do you notice first: the sexy overbite, the large head. (I find intelligence sexy.)
last person you slow danced with: James, on our first Lantern Parade date.
worst question to ask: "do I look fat?"
who makes you laugh the most: James.
who makes you smile the most?: James. ^_^
d o y o u e v e r
sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special to im you?: I once did.
wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: well, yes.
wish you were younger: Nope.
cry because someone said something about you?: not behind my back. But to my face? yes.
n u m b e r
of times i have had my heart broken: thrice.
of hearts I have broken: Goodness knows if I do.
of guys i've kissed: three, and the third one I will never tire of showering with.
of girls i've kissed: One. And she didn't expect it.
of continents i have lived in: One.
of chill friends: er, I have lots of cool friends, if that's wht you mean.
of cds i own: Audio CDs + DVDs: 100+. Counted too are the CDs my Dad's lent me.
of scars on my body: Lessee, a chickenpox welt, a knife scar, a couple from a previous skin ailment, a number of "tiger-stripes" from my, um, rubenesqueness... shall we keep counting?
f i n a l q u e s t i o n s
1. do you like filling these out? actually, yes. It makes for a good rec ord for the future of what I was like at this time.
2. gold or silver: silver
3. what was the last film you saw at the movies: Constantine.
7. favorite cartoon/anime?: my, my. tough cookie. Shrek 1 and 2 would be constants, but for the meantime, it's Hayao Miyazaki's Spirited Away.
8. what did you have for breakfast this morning?: Reheated Auntie Anne Almond Crumb and Sour Cream pretzels.
10. who would you love being locked in a room with?: my significant other! ehe. Arnold Arre and Cynthia Bauzon, or Nikki and Dean Alfar with their daughter Sage, or Sir Francis Martinez, my Poetry teacher.
11. could you live without your computer?: Well, I was born without it, but then again.. it's a relative addiction.
12. would you color your hair?: why not, if the color suits me.
13. could you ever get off the computer: yes, with much reluctance.
14. habla espanol: Donde esta sandok? Es en la sulok, naka suksok!
15. how many people are on your buddy list?: Buddy list?
16. drink alcohol?: socially, yes.
















