Friday, June 30, 2006
Hello, world. I'm back.
Hello, everyone.It's been quite a while since I've updated this blog. Let's just say life got in the way.
A lot of things have happened since the end of summer. Work happened. Home happened. friendships lost and found, new doors, new chapters, new lessons met me along the way, and well, it's quite a feat trying to shake a dozen hands extended to you all at the same time.
This may be a brief, but it's enough.
Right now, Life has tossed me something to big to chew on. Think of Archiebald McLeish's JB. for now, it feels like Mr. Zuss and Nickles are watching my next move, something like "Let's see for how long this girl'll hold."
It almost feels like a game, really. I's tricky; it's scary, that's true, but I'll hold. I you smile in the face of a big bad snarling wolf, at least you'll still go smiling.
Here's trying the patience of Job on for size.
We'll see how all this plays out. We'll see. Like I always say.
Have a good one, everyone.
















