La Vita e la Morte
de Cavallo Bianco
clip-clopping from shadows to sunlight
Monday, April 23, 2007

Why I Left

Some of you may be wondering why I had left my previous company. No doubt, it had been good to me in its own way.

The first reason is it took a while for it to dawn on me that there were no more opportunites for growth for me here, career-wise. It was either my stats were not up to par, the hiringh for the position was frozen, or it had been taken off the list even before I knew it had been open for grabs in the first place.

Tough luck. I know.

Then again... let's just say as time passed, the account I was assigned to was beginning to be found of much to desire. Our numbers were dwindling. Leaders changed heads. with that, I think, I have said enough.


The second reason was this.

The real diagnosis was Acute Anxiety Disorder. Valium didn't work. Stilnox made it worse. Then came Bromazepam, rest of mind throughout Holy Week, and some consternation against narrow-minded workforce management. That made it all better.